Mike Payette and Donna-Michelle St. Bernard on adapting a children’s classic for modern times.
The In-Between playwright Marcus Youssef and director Mike Payette on truth, technology, xenophobia and creating theatre smart enough for teenagers.
Geordie Productions’ latest play takes on sexual harassment and cultural appropriation from the POV of two teenage girls.
* The Iliad at the Centaur
* Dance get remixed at Studio 303
* King of the Can rail jam at Katacombes
* Heels on Wheels Glitter Roadshow at Café l’Artère
* A novel Walmart doc screens at the Cinemathèque québécoise
* Show & Tell: Open Decks Sundays at Blizzarts