Whether you’re a student or Plateau dweller cursing the influx of fresh blood, here’s where to head-bang the pain away.
We chat to local director Ryan McKenna about his experience working with Freelove Fenner for the Pop Montreal/PHI Centre collaboration 5 x PHI.
…and one of them could prove to be the best show of 2014.
New videos and tracks to check out today.
* Get your shop on at Puces Pop
* Check out the FUSE Magazinestudent strike issue launch
* Go see Mac DeMarco
* Nod your head to DJ Nu-Mark
* Read the Rantline™!
* ATSA’s Soirée Rouge
* Love some balls for Movember
* A trio of LGBT films at Image+Nation
* United in Anger screening and lecture
* East End Radicals launch first record on Stomp
* BookThug launches experimental prose journal
* Help build a shelter for kids in Malawi by laughing
* TO punks Metz at Il Motore
* A local indie triad c/o Passovah at Casa
Record: Freelove Fenner, Pineapple Hair EP (Fixture) If brevity’s your thing, consider devoting your next 12 minutes to local trio Freelove Fenner’s new economy-sized EP. To their credit, Caitlin Loney, Peter Woodford and Michael Wright manage to eke out a fair number of ideas in the short time frame. The six songs (five of […]