Winter be damned. Local bands and touring troubadors are giving us plenty of reasons to get out and party.
In these dark days, some big-hearted local bands and promoters have organized benefits for worthy causes.
PLUS local bands launch EPs, return from five weeks in the Canadian wilderness & party with a onetime child-star of punk rock.
This week’s top album launches and punk, rock, metal and synth shows + reflections on the passing of two very different music legends.
Say goodbye to Netflix — local heaviosity will crush you and the kings of punk and godfathers of metal are coming to town.
Legendary stoner metal, experimental films & live soundtracks, stud-muffin folk, punk rawk, doom nights and more.
* It’s National Canadian Film Day!
* Ask a Mortician at Theatre Ste-Catherine
* David Heti launches It was ok at Grumpy’s
* The New Moon Psychedelic Charade at Kiss Lounge
* Analogue Addiction productions showcase at Rockette