The venerable actor’s final film is the perfect career capper.
Some award hopefuls, a homegrown zombie movie, Harry Dean Stanton’s swan song and a major disappointment round out the last stretch of FNC.
Our second batch of pics from the red carpet at the prestigious French film festival.
Series co-creator Mark Frost on the show’s return and the clues and fresh mysteries embedded in his book
Why Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me is far better than critics ever gave it credit for.
* Record Store Day, Black Friday edition
* Concordia film blog Montreel-X screens a double bill of David Lynch films
* NYC punk photographer Paul Zone vernissage/book-signing at BBAM! Gallery
* Montreal filmmaker Philippos Babalanos premieres his horror short 15:01
* A.J. Edwards’ Abraham Lincoln film The Better Angels screens at Phi Centre
* Florida metal legends Death play le National
Cinéma du Parc are celebrating the works of Jacques Tati throughout the month of October. We chat to Parc’s Raphaël Dostie about the legendary filmmaker.
The Pixies release their first new song in nine years, NIN directed by David Lynch, PLUS more new tracks & videos by Janelle Monáe, M.I.A. and Duck Sauce.
* P3RCEPTION in the SATosphère
* Cameryn Moore’s Release
* Lost Highway 35 mm screening
* King Khan and BBQ Show
* General assembly at Café Artère
* Scarlet Road at Cinema Politica
* Mullholland Drive in 35mm at Parc
* Metz, the Soupcans and Modern Primitive at Sala
* You Want It, You Got It! at Notre Dame des Quilles