At long last, the Montreal band’s debut LP, Honey, has arrived.
It’s a freaking Godspeed record.
A unique approach to songwriting make this debut surprising at every turn.
Under new moniker Joni Void, musician Jean Cousin breaks all his own rules with his latest album, Selfless
The Montreal band is launching their sophomore record Sun Coming Down as part of the festival this week.
The renowned saxophonist & violinist finally made a record together. This week they’re playing it live in Montreal.
Fresh videos by singers, players, rappers and producers from the four corners of the local scene.
* Alexandraplatz hosts a Mile Ex block party
* Oh, Ophelia! submersion photography show vernissage
* Blue Light Burlesque at Café Campus
* Bruk Out feat. selectors the Salivation Army & Cadence Weapon
* Avec le Soleil Sortant de sa Bouche album launch at la Vitrola
* Let the Music Play old-school beats boat party
Really. PLUS: A local record label comments on Gaza, local rappers counter the critics who say they’re fucking with French & more in our news round-up.
Two members of this post-punk four-piece tell us about learning to love the city and drawing inspiration from the streets.