Go out, it’s Friday.
* Jenny Lewis with la Force
* FriDAY Of The DEaD
* World of The Cure Halloween Dance Party
We spent a day in civil disobedience training with Extinction Rebellion.
See the best protest signs we spotted in the midst of a record-breaking manif.
Desperate-for-attention Donald-Trump-Light PM-wannabe sinks to new Twitter low.
As we try to work for a better future, the Grand Prix represents everything we should leave behind.
* Student climate change walkout
* Baltic Club warehouse sale
* Alex Zhang Hungtai at la Vitrola
* Groove Nation 3rd anniversary
* Step Aside at Maison 2109
An 87-year tradition falls victim to climate change (before a skater or worker falls through the ice).
A media overload can cause a lack of focus, and there’s no better time than summer to take a breather.
It’s an Orwellian (and Harperian) kibosh on the message vs. a vanishing messenger.