Do your holiday meal differently. And, more importantly, do it well.
Paul Feig’s Yuletide rom-com starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding goes the extra mile that Hallmark productions do not.
* Merry Christmas!
* Catch a movie
* Brunch at Café Floraison
* Buffet at Pavillon 67
* Ugly Xmas Sweater Party at Stereobar
The best shows of the week, from all ages and punky reggae parties to Krautmas and F**k Christmas gigs.
* Xmas show at Quai des Brumes
* White wine course at Pamplemousse
* Spotify bingo at Ausgang
* Esco/Pow Pow Xmas party
* Moon Nite Groove at l’Adonis
* Studio 313 ceramics holiday sale
* Tommy Youngsteen at Fairmount
* ArtJam at Nomad Life
* Alaclair Ensemble at Club Soda
* Ellemetue at l’Esco
* Disco Troopers afterhours
Check out our round-up of December craft fairs and pop-up markets selling locally and regionally made goods.
Three very avoidable faux-pas that suck some of the merriment out of the season.
* Umm, celebrate Christmas. If that’s your thing.
* Restaurant round-up
* Inside Llewyn Davis, The Wolf of Wall Street and more movies
* Trash Ton Karaoke at Piranha Bar
A Visit from St. Grincholas is the only Christmas story you need to read this year.