More recommendations for week four of Coronavirus lockdown.
Highlights of the cultural and historical programming, and how to take part in a respectful way
* Phi Centre VR exhibit
* Richard Reed Parry at Die Pod Die
* Montreal Black Film Festival
* RBMA: Mind Bath, Shay Lia and friends play Le Balcon
* Kopfkino screens A League of Their Own at Bar le Ritz
* Flash day benefit for the Montreal Sexual Assault Centre at Black Rose Tattoo
* Cinema 1999 presents Predator at Bar Le Ritz
* Tarkovsky’s Andrei Rublev screens at Cinéma du Parc
* Food Core presentation for YUL Eats at Centre Phi
Tracks selected by Cadence Weapon, the Salivation Army, Dave Luxe, Nick Wisdom, the RawSoul and VJ Jesse Katabarwa.
A roundup of what’s happening in visual arts and design this week in Montreal: new shows by Nicolas Ruel, Étienne Trembley Tardif and Barbara Rosenthal and an interactive music exhibit at the Montreal Science Centre.
New vernissages, exhibitions and special fine arts events this week.
* World Press photos continues
* Free screening of doc on north-African Tuareg musicians in Agadez
* Album launches for Brigitte Saintaubin and Manu Militari
* Sao Paolo Underground plays Suoni
* Jordan Dare & Roxy Moron on the decks at Salon Officiel