A review of Fantasia, continuing this weekend at Festival TransAmériques.
“As a theatre artist, it just makes sense to explore the thing that scares you,” says Elsewhere playwright and performer Joy Ross-Jones.
We spoke to Campbell about the twisted story behind his play, on this month at the Centaur.
Imago Theatre’s mounting of Hannah Moscovitch’s Other People’s Children doesn’t quite work, but the company is not to blame.
We spoke to the cast of Choir Boy (written by Moonlight author Tarell Alvin McCraney) about their personal connections to this inspiring play.
We review Centaur Theatre’s The Baklawa Recipe by Lebanese-Canadian writer Pascale Rafie.
We spoke to the woman behind last year’s Fringe Show of the Year, back in Montreal this month for the Centaur’s 10-day festival.
The “Undead Xmas” edition of this short-play compendium takes a Black Mirror approach to the Yuletide experience.
* Tricia Middleton vernissage at Galerie Antoine Ertaskiran
* Graphic Novel Book Club at Drawn & Quarterly
* Co.Venture at the Centaur Theatre
* Trash Ton Karaoké at Piranha Bar
* KickDrum launches Winter Marathon concerts
* Chunk Wednesdays DJ night at Blue Dog Motel
* Hans Ulrich Obrist’s do it exhibition
* A Night Over Egypt DJ night at Bar Kabinet
* Centaur theatre festival Wildside continues
* Quintet at Resonance Café
* Strange Days Vibrant Nights at Salon Daomé