The queen of burlesque on her old-Hollywood movie star muse and why plastic surgery is no big deal.
Maclean Rouble won the title in the Best of MTL readers poll for her formidable mixology skills.
The tour comes to La Tulipe with BonBon Bombay.
We spoke to designer Sandra Chirico about bespoke corsetry ahead of her Pretty Waisted fashion/burlesque show.
The 10th anniversary edition of ShazamFest is on this weekend, presenting music, sports, food, vaudeville and carnival entertainment with a small carbon footprint.
An expanded interview with the Montreal entertainer about her Trantasy show, her fashion muses, dreams of Anna Wintour and the strength of her female spirit.
* Expozine day 2
* Demo for CBC/Radio Canada
* Frederick Wiseman’s Primate screens at RIDM
* Trailer Park Burlesque Bingo Extravaganza at the Wiggle Room
* Boundary plays le Bleury Bar à Vinyle
We spoke to Julie Paquet and Michael McCarthy, the two Montrealers who collectively earned the most votes in this year’s Best of MTL readers poll.
* It’s Free Comic Book Day!
* It’s $1 croissant day!
* MTL vs. Boston in the roller derby rink
* Burlesque tribute to Prince at the Wiggle Room
* Parisian house DJ Sety at le Bleury Bar à Vinyle
* Vote for the Best of MTL!
* Montreal Roller Derby presents Team Smack vs. Team Tush
* GZA lecture & show
* Burlesque stars Mlle Oui Oui Encore & Thea d’Ora
* Skurge album launch at O Patro Vys
* Shoegayz dance party at Playhouse