Consulting chef Tom Allain has done wonders with 27-year-old restaurant Café Souvenir.
Cocktails, hip hop and one outrageous dish come with dim sum at this slick post-club spot.
The season of pop-up cabanes à sucre is here, for better or worse.
The team behind Mile Ex (the restaurant) joins an already competitive weekend brunch scene.
* Divers/Cité’s Sunday Brunch
* Dance it out at Le Grand Bal
* Osheaga continues + afterparty feat. Hot Chip & We Are Wovles
* First Peoples’ Festival closing film Winter in the Blood
* SuperSunday Improv Bash at Montreal Improv
* Punk rock fest RRRÖÖÖAAARRR closes