Listen to the best tunes made in Montreal this year.
* Australian trans drama 52 Tuesdays at Cinéma du Parc
* Dr. Sketchy Montreal drawing session at Fringe Park
* Monk.E and Boogat play free outdoor FrancoFolies shows
* Zola Jesus plays la Sala Rossa
* Beat Cops album launch at Turbo Haus
* Sports and identity panel discussion at McGill
* Boogat record launch 5à7 at Théâtre Fairmount
* Art Industrialized group show vernissage at VAV Gallery
* Invasion Cocktail week event at l’Auberge Saint-Gabriel
* Hologramme record launch at Divan Orange
Fresh videos by singers, players, rappers and producers from the four corners of the local scene.
Bands from Montreal and elsewhere in Quebec are heading north next week for the first ever winter edition of FME.
The first five days of the 35th edition of Montreal’s Jazz Festival brought some spectacular artists to town. See what you missed (or saw from afar).
We’ve told you where to find the jazz, now here’s what’s good in pop, rock, electronic & hip hop at the 35th edition of FIJM.
Hear the best tunes made in Montreal this year.
* Day two of Falla
* Qouleur vernissage at Rats 9
* Temple of Boom at Ink City North
* Todd Stewart vernissage at Galerie Wilder & Davis
* Vivarium project launch at NDQ
* All-girls party: Crush at Club Soda
* MTL Pride’s official Boys Party at Apollon
* La Braderie de Mode Québécoise continues
* CJLO fundraiser wraps w/ a show and prize draw at Turbo Haüs
* The Besnard Lakes at Cabaret du Mile End
* Nomadic Massive and Dead Obies at Club Soda
* Boogat, High Klassified & co. at the PHI Centre