PLUS all the great gigs happening in town this week.
Say goodbye to Netflix — local heaviosity will crush you and the kings of punk and godfathers of metal are coming to town.
* Another Politics Book Launch at Concordia
* Vernissage at Galerie Bernard for artist Margit Hideg
* Dramatic readings at Playwrights’ Workshop
* Piano magic at The Waverly
* Sheer Agony with openers Quaker Parents and Real Life at Brasserie Beaubien
* New rock DJ Night + video launch at TRH Bar with Kapuano Records
Not to shill, but the little container of Mallorcan Flor de Sal d’Estrenc (with black olives), with its tasteful packaging and earthy aroma, delighted me instantly. And when I discovered how easily it could be incorporated into meals — a sprinkle on a caramelized mushroom and onion pizza, a decorative dash on a simply grilled fish — it became this summer’s go-to seasoning.