The megaplexes as well as the city’s premiere arthouse cinema are steering clear of new movies by Martin Scorsese and Noah Baumbach.
70s bohemian filmmakers make a bid for the exploitation dollar in the Montreal-shot East End Hustle.
We spoke to filmmaker Guillaume Lambert about his big ideas and small budget.
* Last day of the Puces POP arts & crafts sale
* Dollar Cinema’s screening art house films
* Triple album launch at la Vitrola
* Passovah presents 21 bands at Bar le Ritz PDB
* Toast Dawg’s Xmas party at Barraca