Six Quebec beers to check out at this year’s Mondial de la bière festival, which continues through Sunday.
Hockey gets real this Wednesday. Here are some of the local bars where we’ve experienced playoff magic.
* Verdun gets a Benelux — go get wasted!
* Free Burger Day at Burger Bar
* Semaine du vélo urbain fetes ladies on bikes
* Translated comics launch @ D&Q
* Can-punks HGM and Vomit Squad at Barfly
Brettanomyces used to be a pox on brewers’ batches, but now it’s joined the beer fermentation party. Here’s the scoop on this “wild” beer.
This weekend, Benelux takes on cask ale at a veritable cask ale festival. Here, On Tap writer Sean O’Hara enumerates the reasons why you should try it and love it.
While it may seem untimely to discuss a beer style associated with finer weather as the summer draws to a close, I’d still like to draw attention to a style of beer that is perfectly suited to quashing summer thirst: saison.