Dépanneur Simon Anthony carries 400 brands.
*25th Mondial de la Bière festival
*Backyard Sessions show with Adhoc, Claire Ridgely and Maestro Omayela
*Weinplatz night at Alexandraplatz bar
*Iris play Brasserie Beaubien with Aim Low and Still Kicking
*Dress to Kill Magazine hosts 10th anniversary party at Bar George
A short trip over the border lands you in a pretty idyllic little vacation spot.
* La Cuvée celebrates whisky
* Double vernissage at the Darling Foundry
* LSTW launches Ou sont les femmes?
* Shits & Giggles at Café Aleatoire
* Red Bull Music Academy’s Bass Camp at Le Belmont
* Josiane Perron pop-up shop
* Closing time party at Alexandraplatz
* Cinémathèque québécoise screen Sin City
* VIVA! Art Action continues
* Dave Foley headlines Yuk Yuks
* Beer, Beats and Bacon at Piranha Bar
Seen and heard at Festival Mondial de la Bière, with pics by Cindy Lopez and a report on the weekend from Nick Laugher.
The weather is nice, and you want to drink. So should you head to the nearest terrasse or slip a beer into a brown bag? We weighed the pros and cons of each option.
Quebec’s Jukebox Beer brews American-style pale ale right here at home.
Want to drink outside before the cold strips you of your will to leave your home? Of course you do. And here’s how to do it.