Last night, 25 local artists, activists and personalities spoke, did interpretive dance, busted out into song and did other generally interesting/fun/weird things, and Owain Harris captured it.
* Read the Rantline™!
* ATSA’s Soirée Rouge
* Love some balls for Movember
* A trio of LGBT films at Image+Nation
* United in Anger screening and lecture
* East End Radicals launch first record on Stomp
* BookThug launches experimental prose journal
* Help build a shelter for kids in Malawi by laughing
* TO punks Metz at Il Motore
* A local indie triad c/o Passovah at Casa
Weekly round-up of art stuff this week: Cinematica micro-film fest, itsy-bitsy art at L’espace contemporain de Montreal, an exhibit of protest art by École de la Montagne Rouge, Christine Major at Donald Browne, and a group show at WWTWO.
ATSA marks the 20th anniversary of Place Émilie-Gamelin with Fin Novembre, an event exploring the history and significance of the square.