We spoke to the founder of Metatron ahead of their fall catalogue launch.
* One-night-only Centipede street art show
* Metatron launches five new books at Drawn & Quarterly
* Buffalo Juggalos screens at RIDM
* 19 shows at the M for Montreal music fest — see our top 3
* Music Is My Sanctuary’s U.K. garage night at le Bleury
The small press launches its first collection this week. We spoke to managing editor/author Ashley Opheim about Metatron’s mandate & goals.
On Saturday, the Montreal Baroque Festival and Pop Montreal co-presented a unique musical spectacle by local artists Party Like It’s 1699: Le Pop d’Époque, with music by Mozart’s Sister, Majical Cloudz and Syngja. Photographer Cindy Lopez captured some scenes from the digitized fantasy theatre performance.