Here’s our picks for the year’s best books, for the long, cold winter ahead.
* Christmas markets
* The Long Haul open house
* Record swap at BBAM! Gallery
* Toy Company’s Holiday Party
* Doldrums at Playhouse
* Electronic tunes at le Belmont
* Off the Hook Sip & Shop
* Fashioning the Intangible at UQAM Centre de Design
* Montreal Review of Books launch
* RIDM’s opening night party
* Dead Obies at Cabaret du Mile End
* WIGI MTL & Pixelles meet-up
* Adam Leith Gollner book launch
* Tape Cassette Mix Party #3
* Shut Up and Laugh! at Burritoville
Adam Leith Gollner talks about life, death and his latest work The Book of Immortality.
Local filmmaker Yung Chang’s adaptation of Adam Leith Gollner’s acclaimed book is is a beautifully shot, heartwarming glimpse into the world of fruit obsessives.