An analysis of the party platforms ahead of a very important election.
Where is the safety net for gig economy workers and the underemployed?
We spoke to Food Secure Canada’s Rachel Cheng about a usually overlooked issue.
The first and last English debate with all the federal party leaders was a bit of a shit-show, but it also revealed some notable strengths and weaknesses.
All the party platforms (minus one) so you can figure out who to vote for, and why.
* Vintage streetwear flea market
* St-Jean in Villeray
* $5 night at Turbo Haus
* Long weekend party at Newspeak
* Misstress Barbara at StereoBar
* Used Book Swap
* Dimanches du Vices
* Xuan Rong at Breakglass Studio
* K-pop at MainLine
* Swervedriver at Turbo Haus
* Ben Shemie at Sala Rossa
* Crate & Vinyl at Junior
* CUTV Video Watching Machine Comedy Show
* First Daughter and the Black Snake at Cinema Politica
* House House Press soft launch
* Jeffrey Lewis at Escogriffe
* Petra Glynt at la Vitrola
Association Saké Québec president Alexis Bertrand on the first edition of the festival and where to find great saké in Montreal.
The venerable cook on his Malay Indian/Nonya cuisine and pop-up restaurant business.