UPDATED May 31, 2020, 9:21 p.m.: The latest COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update from the Public Health Agency of Canada, Johns Hopkins University and the World Health Organization (WHO) has 90,934 cases of Coronavirus reported across Canada. Please note that the map above reflects the number of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases in Canada as of May 30, 2020 at 11 a.m.
The following are the number of (COVID-19 / Coronavirus) cases by province and territory across Canada:
British Columbia 2573
Nova Scotia 1056
Newfoundland and Labrador 261
New Brunswick 132
Prince Edward Island 27
Northwest Territories 5
7,295 people in Canada have died from COVID-19.
According to the Government of Canada Public Health website, of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases recorded as of May 31, 2020 at 11 a.m.:
- The date of symptom onset of the first case of COVID-19 in Canada was January 15, 2020.
- 57% of cases are female
- 37% of cases are 60 years old and over
- Commonly reported symptoms among reported cases include cough (71%), fever and chills (42%), and headaches (46%).
- 6,644 cases have been hospitalized but did not require admission to the ICU and 1,641 cases required ICU admission
- 17% of cases are travellers or are close contacts of travellers
Please visit our News section for more updates on COVID-19 / Coronavirus.
To read the latest issue of Cult MTL, click here.
For the number of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases in Montreal, and across the province of Quebec, please click here.
For official info from the Government of Canada on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), including their latest map of cases in Canada, please also click here.
For a full map of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases reported across Canada, please also visit the CTV website.