The long-gestating reboot of the 1983 comedy National Lampoon’s Vacation says a lot about how low our nostalgia standards have become.
An interview with the alt-R&B artist, the first female signee to major U.S. rap label Top Dawg.
Dozens of Montrealers beat the heat in the Old Port last night.
A show of women in art by female artists, festival action and killer parties in our vernissage round-up + complete Montreal gallery and museum listings.
We spoke to the Scottish producer about his record Lantern, his Montreal accomplice and that lost year.
Our critics on an unpredictable Japanese genre hybrid, a masterful Korean martial arts film and rotting-girl horror.
Comics like Jerry Seinfeld are crying PC indignation when their material bombs. But maybe they’re just not funny.
* Nicki Minaj plays the Bell Centre with Meek Mill & more
* Présence Autochtone begins with a screening of Circus Without Borders
* Cinema Out of the Box screens 1960 Japanese film Good for Nothing
* Nancy Pants, Look Vibrant and Pop Goes play the Rialto
* Mykki Blanco headlines an Osheaga pre-party at Newspeak
* Zoofest presents The Real Killaz of Comedy