We spoke to Paloma Dawkins about her new game, a psychedelic stroll through a colourful field full of pulsating and wiggling plantlife.
Here’s what to expect from the annual festival of innovative theatre and dance (and music and parties and film and more) running from May 21 to June 4.
* Village Éphémère fundraiser at Nomad Nation
* Hip Hop Heads Concordia networking session
* Donair Cité’s 902 Comedy Show feat. Darren Henwood & more
* The Last Cigarette screening at Emerald (No Name) Bar
* Orlando indie pop band Sales play Bar le Ritz PDB