The annual gaming festival organized by our local libraries begins tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 21.
It’s free, it looks amazing (see our photo gallery inside) and the ramps are pretty sick. But there are a few catches.
Hot Tub Time Machine 2 features most of the same shitty, gross, out-of-shape idiots, but one twist makes this movie better than its predecessor.
Freebies, psych-outs, metal battles, West Coast acts on tour (what were they thinking? HAHAHAHA) and tight local bands keeping our venues warm.
* Conferences on the consequences of resource extraction at McGill and Concordia
* Nocturne at the MAC with Saintwoods DJs and X-1
* Prestige vernissage at Articule
* Montreal dreamwave band Receivers launch a record at Bar le Ritz PDB
* Singer-songwriter Jesse Stone record launch at la Sala Rossa
* Blanket Fort Concert at la Passe with Brigitte Naggar and DF