And more to do this week, from M for Montreal’s free outdoor shows to 2 Live Crew.
Trevor Barton talks about writing his latest collection of experimental prose, Derivé/The Lifeguard Suite, surrounded by musicians.
The northern Quebec mining town of Rouyn-Noranda, in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region, right up against the Ontario border, isn’t as sleepy as you’d think.
Cinema’s line-up this weekend includes the return of Riddick, a Nixon doc and a tale of ex-con lesbians.
* Montreal Fashion Week continues
* Guillermo Trejo’s Protesta
* M ton Quartier outdoor concert
* Alcoholic Cinema at the MainLine
* Booty Haul at Royal Phoenix
* Head & Hands/ Rock Camp for Girls fundraiser